Monday, April 14, 2008

Last two weeks!

So as my last two weeks here come to close, I'm inundated with things to do and places to go and papers to write, so I doubt that I'll be updating this blog much more before I leave. I've also realized how fast all my money has gone, and loading graphics and things like my blog uses up all of my internet bandwidth, and I really wouldn't like to purchase more internet before I leave. On that note, Marita McComiskey, who is the UConn professor accompanying us on this trip, has become a skilled blogger and has put mine to shame. So if you'd like to find out more about our time in Cape Town, along with pictures and other student's insights and even the Cape Town weather forecast, you should look at her blog: http://marita4peace.blogspot.com. :)

No comments: